Constant quest for beauty, passion for detail, quality and professionalism.
That makes LONGHO The Design Concept Store of the city.
Come and visit us!
Palermo reinvent the quality design
The building was erected in 1905 by the engineer Carlo Pintacuda over a land belonging to the large property of the prince Tomasi di Lampedusa.
These areas have currently been faithfully restored and projected toward the future.
An integration between past and present and a global offer proposing high design products, furnishing complements – inside the store there is a whole gallery dedicated to accessories –, outdoor furniture exposed in the two roofed indoor gardens; and besides, personalised wedding lists.